Clinical trial logistics
Clinical trials logistics is a core capability of PHSE, with comprehensive 360-degree services delivered around the world.
PHSE offers effective logistical support at every stage of a clinical trial, from pre-clinical to first-in-man / Phases I to IV. PHSE’s project management and customer service teams ensure that trial shipments are delivered on time and to the right quality, every time, all the time. Recently, PHSE has expanded its service portfolio to include direct-to/from-patient services, and expanded services to support cell-and-gene therapy solutions.
PHSE is typically supporting circa 250 clinical trials around the world at any time.
Our clinical trial logistics solutions include:
- Dedicated project management and customer services teams;
- Customised logistics solutions to support the needs of the clinical trial. PHSE adapts its services to support its customer’s needs;
- Customisation of PHSE’s clinical trials web-portal for booking shipments (including clinical trials supplies, IMP’s bio-samples, and ancillaries, returns, etc.);
- Control tower management and shipment status reporting to client requirements;
- Thermal packaging solutions – across all temperature ranges;
- Brokerage advisory and execution services;
- Global network of own-assets and carefully selected partners ensuring capabilities to meet the needs of clients around the world;
- Capability to handle dangerous goods classes 2 to 9, giving clients peace of mind;
- Transport of laboratory animals with specialized vehicles dedicated to live animals handling.