- Time critical & temperature assured transportation: time and temperature sensitive shipping of Bulk API’s, IMPs, comparators, reference samples, clinical trial supplies / bio-samples, organs for donation, commercial pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, medical devices and ancillary supplies;
- Air freight: door-to-door service, dedicated charter, next-flight-out, on-board courier;
- Road Freight: small parcels to pallets;
- Sea Freight: worldwide reefer services;
- Custom and trade compliance: advice and global brokerage services;
- Active temperature controlled vehicles and passive certified packaging solutions;
- Dangerous goods handling, Including radiopharma therapeutics and diagnostics (by road, air, sea);
- Real-time temperature and location monitoring (GPS Tracking);
- Route risk assessments and lane validation.
European active cold chain distribution
PHSE, together with seven other companies specialized in healthcare distribution, joined the alliance called “Skandi Network” in 2021, the first international GDP-compliant temperature-controlled transport network dedicated to the life science sector.
Clinical trial logistics
Complete clinical trial solutions from supplies to depots and trial sites, to transport of biological samples to central labs, first-in-man/phases I to IV. Live animals excluded.
Transport of biological materials and organs, blood, plasma, stem cells to laboratories, blood transfusion centres, public and private hospitals.
Worldwide transportation by road/air of time-critical therapeutics and diagnostics
Cell & gene therapy
Complete 360 degree solution from initial patient collection, manufacturing logistics, shipping of AMTPs to infusion sites.
Service of hospital drugs at patients’ homes aimed at minimising patient travel to hospital facilities, increasing adherence rates to therapy while ensuring safety, respect for privacy and continuity of care for patients. PHSE also offers direct-to/from-patient solutions to support clinical trials to enable patients to participate in trials around the globe.
“White Gloves” pick-up and delivery services.
ISO 9001 Certificate
Leading company in the land transport of drugs and biological samples from Great Britain to Europe and vice versa.
Rapida Time & Temperature
Indian company based in Mumbai specialized in international and domestic transport mainly concerning clinical trials and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
Italian company active in national and international transport at controlled temperatures, with strong specialization in the logistics of special "same day" services, clinical trials and biological samples.
Brazilian company specialized in temperature-controlled biopharmaceutical transport.
First international GDP-compliant temperature-controlled transport network dedicated to the life science sector.