PHSE, which recently renewed its prestigious IATA CEIV PHARMA certification until 2025, through its Global Forwarding division, moves and ships high-value pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, biopharmaceuticals, APIs or radiopharmaceuticals around the world by air in accordance with the prescribed guidelines. It uses a robust and continuous cold chain, ensuring maximum product integrity, temperature stability and visibility along the entire route with the use of GPS data loggers integrated with its Web Tracking.
This temperature-controlled pharma handling requires refrigerated hubs, validated platforms for temperature and shipment tracking, dedicated specialised operators, GDP-compliant transportation, risk analysis and route qualification, expertise in handling active and passive containers, established partnerships with airport handlers and qualified airlines, all certified according to IATA CEIV PHARMA standards. All factors that we put at the service of our customers every day to ensure the safe travel of medicines around the world.
Our speciality is door-to-door and Next Flight Out (NFO), but we can customise any request based on shipment incoterms and propose the best packaging solution for active and passive temperature control.
Our airfreight services include:
- Next Flight Out, first useful flight, or standard air freight services;
- On Board Courier, shipment accompanied by one of our managers, who travels on board the flight as a passenger;
- Dedicated Charter;
- Temperature-controlled (15/25°C), refrigerated (2/8°C), frozen (-20°C), dry ice (-80°C) and cryogenic (-180°C/-196C) shipments;
- Packaging certified for different temperature ranges, including solutions offered by our subsidiary Innoplus, active in the production and distribution of isothermal containers and intelligent devices capable of tracking any shipment data;
- GPS data loggers integrated with our “PHSE Real-time Tracking Solution” platform validated by an external company qualified according to GAMP 5 and FDA CFR 21 part 11;
- Temperature & Location monitoring of each shipment;
- Transport of dangerous goods by air IATA/DGR;
- Support and advice on Import and Export customs operations;
- Regulatory and documentary assistance and advice.