Rapida Time and Temperature (RTT), the Indian arm part of PHSE, is a leading specialist logistics provider delivering time critical and temperature sensitive logistics solutions to the pharma and biotech industry across India and worldwide. RTT is investing in business development roles across India to meet existing and future customer demand. We are seeking talented and ambitious sales professionals with a strong track record of business development. You will also contribute to the development of new products and services. Our company values of independence, collaboration and trust serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things to improve healthcare.
- Working as part of a team, have accountability for the development of existing and new business for selected customers, delivering targeted revenue and profit goals;
- Pro-active prospecting and targeting of new customers;
- Act as a facilitator to marshall internal resources and capabilities in order to define and articulate optimal solutions for customers, including a common understanding of value propositions;
- Work with operational, IT and quality functions to ensure technical solutions represent the optimal balance between value for money, quality and service;
- Maximise operational synergies and cross-selling opportunities;
- Gain and share competitor insight;
- Period reporting requirements (sales pipeline, customer data, metrics, etc).
Candidate will be in a business development role for a healthcare focussed logistics provider or internal logistics function of a leading healthcare organisation. The candidate will be wanting to join RTT for career progression and to build on existing success in customer and business development. A strong understanding of operational solutions, and potential trade-offs to drive optimal solutions is fundamental to the background of the individual. The candidate will be self-motivated, commercially savvy, entrepreneurial, and naturally inquisitive – a natural business development professional. The individual will be comfortable working in a diverse multi-cultural environment, and be sensitive to the needs and local customs and traditions of customers and other stakeholders.
- Proven expertise in developing sales/business development strategies;
- High level of knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare market;
- Ability to engage and develop good relationships across a range of healthcare stakeholders;
- Evidence of success in sales/commercial negotiations;
- CRM and sales pipeline management experience;
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining commercial partnerships;
- A clear concise communicator.
- Locations across India.