Thanks to our well-established experience in refrigerated sea freight, collaboration with the most reliable and efficient ocean carriers, and extensive global network for port-to-port and door-to-door services, we make sure that medicines reach the right destination, at the right time, guaranteeing the cold chain and thus the quality and integrity of the product, from origin to destination.
Our sea freight services include:
- Worldwide reefer services provided through our approved partners, ensuring capacity and capabilities to meet customer needs;
- Route risk assessments /lane validation for every lane, which includes for example the requirement to ensure that reefer plug-in points are validated prior to sailing;
- Solutions for 20 and 40 foot containers (FCL);
- Cross trade shipment;
- Track and trace solutions, through our online platform “PHSE Real-time Tracking Solution” validated by external company qualified according to GAMP 5 and FDA CFR 21 part 11 (note: in line with leading vendors, visibility though GPS tracking cannot be 100% guaranteed whilst ship is at sea. Monitors continue to track but may not transmit whilst at sea).
- Assistance in customs clearance, port paperwork management and relations with port authorities;
- Support on regulations governing international and local trades.