Dangerous goods transportation
road, air, sea
Dangerous goods are products or substances that present a risk to health, safety or the environment.
PHSE is a specialist logistics provider with significant expertise in the safe and compliant management of dangerous goods UN Classes 2 to 9, including toxic, flammable, corrosive (chemicals), infectious (biological products) and radioactive (radiopharmaceuticals) substances, via multiple modes, including road, air and sea transport.
Road transport of dangerous goods
PHSE transports all hazardous and urgent products of all ADR classes, except explosives, by road to any destination required.
Air transport of dangerous goods
Operators are trained and certified by IATA for air cargo handling and packaging, document generation, in line with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) and quality and safety certifications.
Maritime transport of dangerous goods
PHSE offers maritime transport services for the handling of dangerous cargo in full compliance with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG).
Our dangerous goods services include:
- Temperature controlled transport;
- Dedicated road transport;
- Air transport of dangerous goods;
- Sea transport of dangerous goods;
- Documentary control and check;
- Shipper’s declaration;
- Certified packaging UN 3373 and 2814/2900 (class 6.2);
- 24/7 transport monitoring;
- ADR consultant;
- Dedicated assistance;
- Trained personnel to handle all types of dangerous goods.